- The use of any materials and services on the Site is governed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The Site's materials and services are intended solely for use for legitimate purposes.
- The user has the right, at their own discretion, to get acquainted with the site materials and services, order and purchase goods and/or services offered on the Site.
- The user agrees to use the Site without violating property and/or moral rights of third parties, as well as prohibitions and restrictions imposed by applicable law, including without limitation: copyright and related rights, trademark rights, service marks and appellations of origin, industrial design rights, rights to use images of people as well as any actions that lead or may lead to malfunction of the Website and services of Website, in particular, using programs to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal functioning of the Site.
- Use of Site materials without the consent of the copyright holder is not allowed. Legal use of the Site materials requires the consent of the site Administrator or the copyright holder of the materials.
- If technically possible, the User has the right to leave comments and other entries on the Site. The user guarantees that the comments or other entries do not violate applicable laws, do not contain illegal, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, hostile materials, as well as containing harassment and signs of racial or ethnic discrimination, calling for actions that may be classified as criminal offenses, as well as considered unacceptable for other reasons, materials that promote the cult of violence and cruelty, materials containing obscenities. The Site administration does not undertake to conduct preliminary moderation of materials and records on the Site by Users. The User is responsible for the comments on the Site left by the User, independently and in full.
- The Site administrator is not responsible for the user's visit and use of external resources, links to which may be contained on the Site, the User clicks on the links contained on the Site to external resources, at their own discretion and at their own risk.
- The user agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible to the User in connection with any possible or incurred losses or damages related to any Site content, goods or services available on the Site or obtained through external sites or resources, or other user contacts that He entered using the information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
- The Site administrator has the right to change the Site content at any time unilaterally, without any notification to the User, as well as to change the terms of this Agreement. Such changes will take effect as soon as the new version of the Agreement is published on this page. The current version of the Agreement is always located on this page. To avoid disputes over changes to the Agreement, the Site Administrator recommends that you periodically familiarize yourself with the contents of the Agreement located on this page. If the User does not agree with the changes, they must refuse to use the Site.
- The Site administrator has the right to unilaterally restrict the User's access to the Site, if it is reasonable to believe that the User is conducting illegal activities. In addition, the administrator has the right to delete User materials at the request of authorized state authorities or interested parties if these materials violate applicable law or the rights of third parties.
- The Site administrator and the User are responsible for non-performance or improper performance of their obligations in accordance with the Agreement and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The Site administrator is not responsible for technical interruptions in the operation of the Site, however, the Site Administrator undertakes to take all reasonable measures to prevent such interruptions.
- All possible disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. All data published or published on this Site is located on equipment located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- The administrator has the right to terminate the operation of the Site, as well as partially or completely terminate access to the site until the necessary maintenance and (or) modernization of the Site is completed.
- By performing actions to accept this Agreement (offer), the User guarantees that he has read, agrees, fully and unconditionally accepts all the terms of the Agreement as a whole, and undertakes to comply with them.